leave me alone

On my run today, I saw a man cross the road in a cross walk and someone in an enormous pickup truck honked at him for trying to cross in the cross walk. I was in a bad mood, so I yelled, "It's a fucking crosswalk!" but the driver did not hear me, because he was in his huge pickup truck, so I felt really dumb for yelling something. Then I finished the run and my heart rate was higher than what I wanted for the run: 168 beats per minute.

Also, Bradley Sands, who runs the journal Bust Down The Door And Eat All The Chickens, of which my sister is a fan, has announced a new e-anthology called Bradley Sands Is A Dick. See his blog for details. It sounds really funny; I don't know Bradley, but I will submit something anyhow at some point.

And then there is this thing I found at New Art: the leave me alone box?



I watched it for a long time and I laughed.