the google song

Sorry. I have to post about this again. I was gchatting with Josh Maday and somehow Ryan Downey's Google song came up. This came out a while ago at Lamination Colony. I still sometimes think about it. Okay, a lot, I think about it a lot. Maybe more than necessary. It belongs in my top online things, I think. I don't know. I feel crazy right now. I have too many things to do right now. I am sweating. I feel uncomfortable on this stool I am sitting on. And I have been eating almonds all night. And I have questions about this Google song. Does Ryan Downey play saxophone? How did he make the computer voice? What is the background music? Does Ryan Downey look at dirty sex asian teen blow job 69 free pics often? Maybe the answers to these questions should never be, um, answered? I just sent Ryan Downey an email. I did not ask him these questions. I just said I liked the song. That is all I said. I feel out there right now. I feel like I should go to sleep. My back hurts. I feel very creative right now. But I also feel very tired. I don't know. I have lots of things I want to post about.