almost

I just wrote for an hour today. That is the most writing I have written in a while. I don't know how long a while is, maybe a week? Maybe less. I don't know. I might be being dramatic. I just know that I am not writing enough right now. It kind of sucks. It kind of sucks that I am not producing new work or something.

*In other good news, this small project that my sister and I have been working on since January is almost done. I don't want to post anything more about it. I want it to be a surprise. It does have a title right now.

That might explain my lack of writing new things. I have been worrying about it and can now move back to other projects. We will look at it one more time this weekend.

Enough on that.

I do this thing when I try to write, like rewrite I mean: I print off the story, or the first page or so, and then read and I 'rewrite' those sentences kind of loosely and if something changes when I rewrite them then I go with the change. It is sloppy revising, but it helps to make things not boring, I think. It lets me put in things I missed.

I am doing this now with a story that I have been working on for a while. That is what I did today for an hour: rewrote section 1 (which is about 400 words).