tidying up

Some things to note:

I forgot to mention that several reviews I wrote are up and have been up for a while. Barry Graham's Not a Speck of Light is Showing, Drew Kalbach's The Zen of Chainsaws and Enormous Clippers, and The House of Your Dream from White Pine Press are all up at Newpages. My review of boring is up at The Quarterly Conversation.

*

I interviewed Derek White for HTMLGIANT and I asked Kevin Wilson to contribute to our Word Spaces feature.

*

People are saying nice things about my entry in the new Lamination Colony.

*

I wrote for three hours today on the alternative/revised field guide to north american weather: finished up (nearly) an entry on thunderstorms and have almost completed a section on the life cycle of a tornado. But I got distracted by youtube videos of crop circles, so yeah.

*

People who have sent me manuscripts and stories to read, I am going to read those very soon. I apologize for not reading them as quickly as I should have - please forgive me.