it snowed in houston today

Thank you, everyone who linked to Pocket Finger and said nice things about it and read it. I hope you enjoyed it.

*

Today it was 30 degrees and it snowed this evening. Take that, Houston.

*

Thank you, also, to the new people I have gchatted for gchatting with me.

*

Barrelhouse nominated my story from issue 5 for a Pushcart. Thank you Barrelhouse for kindly nominating my story for a Pushcart. We will destroy the other nominees with our Barrelhouse-y goodness. Sorry other nominees, but you have been destroyed.

*

I wrote for 1 hour today on my alternative field guide to north american weather project.

*

I won 4 games of darts tonight, but lost 7 games of darts.

*

I am in the process of slowly deleting nearly all of the emails in my email account. I want to delete a whole bunch of things and start over. I will keep a few important emails, but mostly I just want to not have all of these emails that I haven't responded to in my email account. If I delete them, then I will not have to worry about them.

*

I have been thinking a lot about starting over everything. I need to start over writing. I need to start over teaching. This blog needs to be started over. My music is awful. People on the internet need to start over too. I want to start over and just disappear. That won't happen, but I can maybe try to be much more careful in how I do things, maybe?

*

I really like doing this on really stressful days. It makes me feel less anxious.